Law Offices of Cheryl M. Berdelle
For over 25 years, Ms. Berdelle has consistently produced fair and equitable results for her clients, including matters which present complex personal and financial issues. Ms. Berdelle focuses her practice in Cook, DuPage and Will counties.
- Northwestern University, Class of l977, B.A. Political Science.
- Chicago Kent College of Law, IIT, Class of 1982, J.D.; admitted to practice in Illinois 1982.
- Chicago Kent College of Law, IIT, 1980-1982, Editor, Kent Commentator.
Memberships and Community Work:
- Chicago Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, guest speaker 2010-2011.
- Circuit Court of Cook County, ad hoc parenting coordinator committee, chair. 2016-present.
- Member and President of the District 96 Board of Education, l997-2009.
- Member Illinois State Bar Association.